960 - Single Bolt
962 - Set of Bolts
Automatic Flush Bolts - Wood Doors
100% Made in the USA
- Tested over 1 Million Cycles.
- Opening active door retracts top and bottom bolts. Closing active door extends top and bottom bolts into frame and sill strikes, locking inactive door.
- Non-Handed; it is not necessary to reverse either top or bottom bolt.
- Low closing force with patented free-floating cams and swivel face to accomodate for beveled doors.
- Override feature which prevents damage to door or bolts should the bolt heads be prevented from entering top or bottom strike.
- Positive high-temperature latch.
- The prep adds stability to the wood door by eliminating the core removal at the corners preventing delamination and or breakage.
- Engineered to function in high-frequency areas with minimum maintenance.
- Trim Packages are available to reduce inventory levels.
- UL Listed, No. R7912
- UL Listed 1-1/2-hour Fire Rating for use on Wood Doors measuring up to 4' x 9'
- UL Certified to ANSI/BHMA 156.3, Grade 1, Type 25
- Conforms to Positive Pressure Standards UL 10C & UBC 7-2